May 2, 2011

Yo.

Kevin's here! :D :D :D
What's up, wide world? It's Kevin, the original, the only, hold the applause. It's okay, I can wait... Soanyways.. I  have graced my presents with this blog because of my lazy ass friend. Blam. Yea. That was a shoutout, whacha gonna do about it? We're over the internet. Do you know what that means?!?!?!?1one!!!


It means..


I















get













bitches.












tree time dah bishes, tree time dah bargan!  win


what.was.I.talking.about? ohyeah. my girlfriend. yup. we're married. Fwish. Jealous? You are. You really are. And if she tells you we aren't dating, she's lying. We are. 
>:3 <- favorite. FACE. EV444R. what's yours? I'm curious. Okay, I lied. No I'm not, but I'm bored, and I'm also not tired, so just shutup, and type. 
:( That was mean, are you mad at me?
D: D: D: D: D: D: DUN BE MADDDDDDDD
>w< you can't hit me, I'm yello. teehee













daaaaaaaaayyyyyuuuuuuummmmmm, girl! :D :D :D
c'mere, so I can impregnate you. >:3

So now, I leave you the traditional way.



nomnomnom rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment