May 27, 2011

finna get the beatdowwwn!

so all my shit is pink. :/

not my actual shit, my gear.

stupid ho put red in my white, know what that makes boys and girls? :D



it's not the dumb ho who put my shit in there, datz my mom, she dah homey.


 loooovvveee.u.

it's the dicknose who put his red soccer tee in with my shit.
 wouldn't you be?
peenk don't work on dis.

 >.<
you know waht has to happen to if I wear pink.
 whoa whoa d00d, kalm dowwn. No. seriously, don't break shit.

BUT DOUCHEFACE.. YOU
ARE
ON
MY
LIST

i know where you live, and I'm kickin your ass.
 this button needs to be real, and explode shite.. little asian brothers to be specific.

PHHHHUUUUUUCCKKK MMEEEEEEEE!!!!!


im too mad to even make a comment. or use correcqt ghramm3r. 

1 comment:

  1. Dayum, look at dat sex symbol up dereee. GDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDDDDD

    ReplyDelete