May 23, 2011

girlonthefloor.GIRLS ON THE FLOOR!

yo.
i might:

  • go see Skrillex. Keep a look out! :D #hart














  • invest in a tumblr, so I can use # the right way.



  • get off my ass and get a job.. (chyeah, right)



  • stop talking with macros.




  • become popular. OwO It's all I ever dreamed!! 

That's why her hair's so big, it's full of secrets!
Boo, you whore.


  • get on asianinthelibrarryyy!!!!!!!!!! :D Fuck yeah, sleeping asians get hot chicks. 
 you know what I'm thinking? You know what I'm thinking.

GUESS WHAT TIME EET EZ?!?!?!?!?!
 ching.chong.ling.long.long.dong. Let's all go eat dog with mah secksee qurlfrennnddd!!!! :| kevin is not amused.


And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that Man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals. Amen.



nomnomnom rice. 
fuck my duck, i only have two days left of school. YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment