May 3, 2011

Touch my cheerios and die

Not even kidding. >.< CAN'T HAVE NUFFIN1!!!

geesas. people nevah EVAH eeevvvaaahh have little asian brothers. EVAR!!!!











Hey stupid, did I do this? huh?





no? .. THEN DON'T TOUCH. ugh. so pisszesehdhshfaf . watch this. pucker up, baby






did you like that? Good. Cuz that was me. I mean WHHHUUUTTT???!!!!





BBAABBEE SSTARE.... taht baby is also me, as well as that gray shirt that I hope is covering up b00bs. 


but anyways..


























i knooooww!!!! :D did you miss me? did you? didyou?didyou?didyou?didyou?didyou?didyou?didyou?didyou?didyou?didyou?didyou?didyou? i did. :3

i am procrastinating. I hab chemistree, and i should do it, but I was up all day partying.. and hanging out with hot chicks and eating... sandwiches. ... I'm awkward.
i think i have friends though.. somewhere...

I really should do my homework, cuz I have to walk and sheet to school, so I can't do it in the morning... uh... i love you, and ignore the shitty profile. I'll fix it on the WEKKEND. oh, wait, NO I WON'T, cuz I'm roadtrippin' yo. .. to the lamest state ev4r. 

sao much win. so now i have to go dishonah my famiry.


nomnomnom rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment