May 13, 2011

UUHH! UUUUUHHHYYEEEAAAA!!!!!:D



Roflbot JXz9 Pictures?t=getfile&id=31835&private=0made this with love.. and my p3n 15.


heey bbbbbee, i'll be ur lyt f u turn me on. :iconsneakylionplz: ho yeah.

hey my sexy little.. sexies..


you know you are happy blogger is fixed, and I'm back. Know why?

always. ;]

i got a hun dread en mah lit final! Suck it Chris! >:D ( super schmarty at schkool.)
/fayl. I shouldn't be mean.
 sorry, sorry,sorry..... :3 dundundundundundundundundundunda.

yoo gawt sumthin' to sey?


yo qurl. I like your eyebrows, and your salmon lips.
Stop askin' me what this mean.
You want to know what it means?
Hmm?
DOOYAH?
 they'd be awqkward as fuhck.

SPELLING YAY!! :D

 damnit, where's the windex?
suh aszn, no windex, got NEW STAR! >w<vvv
 tao fuh won!
Posted Image well, damn, why not? Wat ain't to obsess? I got nice hair. :] People tell me all the time, so therefore I haz the right to grope you? :) :] :D :DD
 ........


 SEEEOOOHHYYUUNNN!!!!!
<3 <3 you break my heart, because I can't choose you over Jessica! WHAI IZ LYFE SUH HARD?
..asl? ;)


Posted Image

ookayy, fine, it not like she was looking at you anyway, everyone's eyes always on Keh Vinh.



 eh.. ehehehehehe... O.O

image

       nomnomnom rice.






2 comments:

  1. i have human lips, lintlicker >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll decide that. Until then... they are from salmon! :D Be happy, they are full of vitamin!

    ReplyDelete