Jun 11, 2011

Let me blow your mind

guess who's back bitches?!!!one!





kold as a muffuckqha!


so yeah... didn't tell you, din't think you cared, but I am/went to/ was kidnapped to Utah. UTAWH!!!!!!
WHHUDHUPP!


you know what? it's s3xii here; and cold. shit. it's supposed to be warm... it's not. 
anyway, see that sexy man up there? my dad. good genes? :D 
fyeaharrows:

(submitted by illuminatingcherryblossom)
 sorry, he belongs to Michelle.


whoevah sayd azns can board is full of dog shit.
 
and you think that with that, they be b0ss.
they aren't. 
at all. 
no.
 yo what's up? I can snow board. and so can you. what a coincidence! :D


ALSO.... I'm from Chi, but it is ball breaking cold up there!
 word like 10 of these!




momhwa is being a cur. 
 
well actually, she said, "i not bich. you bich, bich."




not back yet, just stole an ipad, and a bunch of pictures ;3


shee yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment