Jul 9, 2011

No One Ev3r Tells Me shhhiiiiitttttttD:>

Howdee. ;3 n'sync can kiss my ass.

So....Frosh week, eh? That's coo' Dats coo'. Kay ben doesn't get an invite? D:
Of course I'm gunna act like
 but fouh reeaalllzzzzz?!!
its a 295 mile drive to sleep on elevatahs!
eye wanna gao!
So I'm coming soon, mark your calendars ladies, cuz hell chyeah its ganna get phonnnnnn (stilldon'tgetit)
Created by lattae-
Meanwhiel in chicago......... (should I start calling it "chink-cago? Would anyone get that?
created by keytchup you put a racist slur in a city name! :D 'cept im chinese so.....
That would be awes0m if that became a fad, so... asains living in illinois....
Clap clap clap make it so
Made by: Fay.  don't think it works that way


Created by robsterr-x oh with pleasah!


Created by tomboyamber
So...skiing was chill.
get it?


raveenajjang.tumblr.com posted this picture saying “this is waiting to be macro’d” , and we said “challenge accepted.” GET IT? CHLL.  lolol


CHIIILLLLL CUUZ ITS COOLLLDDD.

heh. met some guy named Matt. He made me rent skiis.
Had a picture, but I don't know how to use this shit ass camera, so that was fun..
Credits to the creator of the gif.
 boredom.
so,
one more thing before I go to sleep.


;D


nomnomnom rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment