Sep 11, 2011

AAYYYYEEEEEE'

 
 bechu gladd I'm baq!
created by: shesthejoker

chheeayyyhh

What happend to the illustrious KVN?
blahblahblahpoliceahemgayguysayswhat?blahblahblah

but will that stop me?!submitted by beautaeful-
will I get off of the internets (y'know, when I'm unsueprvised?) submitted by beautaeful-

Am I a bad ass? :D submitted by beautaeful-. <.< I mean.. YEh!
but more importantly, AM I GHEY because I fear  respect my moma authoritay?
....
..
submitted by beautaeful- HELL YES! oh, oh hold on,


alright, after a few adjustments,
AYE YOH! SO I AM TOTALLY RIDING THE ASS OF SOCIAL MEDIA NOW
super poppullarrr: gots a werdferfriends, (kvnmyninja) that i have yet to win..
gots a twitteerrrrrr:@KVNMYNINJA
got a bloggeerrrr: kevincommandsyou
now a tumblah! (coming soon; might just take eze's..)
created by gonenuts4strbux
hit me up; follow, befriend, all that lovin' shit.
what was the point of alll ooo ddiisss??
I'm back.

1 comment: